Be a part of something special
As a Cluster Hotel Manager, you will function as the primary strategic business leader for your assigned properties, and will oversee all aspects of the operation, including management of:
general property performance, as well as food & beverage operations, sales and marketing strategy, profitability, and revenue generation, and human resources activities. This will involve leading your team in the development, and implementation of property-wide strategies with the overall goal of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and delivering a return on investment to both Marriott International and company ownership.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Ensuring that service programs are in place and executed.
• Providing timely real-time feedback to management, and hourly associates on service and operational standards
• Creating, and supporting clear lines of responsibility for management team, including coverage and oversight throughout the day
• Monitoring Food and Beverage forecasting, and par levels to reduce waste and maximize Food and Beverage profit margins
• Ensuring that bar and kitchen meet standards of quality with regard to organization, productivity, sanitation, and inventory management
• Working with the Precise Sales office to implement sales strategy for the property (e.g., goal setting, setting rates, etc.)
• Working with Market Sales to establish property sales strategy, goals, and action plans
• Developing innovative means for capturing new streams of revenue through property amenities
• Measuring, analyzing, and communicating property performance using a variety of financial/non-financial data including controllable costs, sales revenue, guest satisfaction, and associate engagement data.
• Managing the relationship with the different tiers within the Franchise Organization.
• Conducting day-to-day Human Resource transactions to support needs of the property (e.g., compensation actions, initiation and approval of hiring requisitions, movement of subordinates through phases of performance management cycle)
• Ensuring ongoing development of managers (e.g., one on one coaching, providing stretch assignments, etc.)
• Actively recruiting and hiring qualified associates
• Keeping brand leadership team, owners, and above property stakeholders updated on property performance in the areas of financials, guest satisfaction, and associate engagement
• Performing additional duties as required
We are looking for a Cluster Hotel Manager, who combines meticulous professionalism with a friendly, welcoming, and energetic personality. It is important that you are able to effectively manage P&L and financials to ensure your location’s continued profitability. You should also display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong customer-service and sales & marketing abilities.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 2 years experience in a Senior Management Role
• preferable experience already in a different Marriott Branden Property
• 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area
• Experience in implementing payroll and inventory cost controls
• Strong sales and marketing abilities
• a varied and interesting job
• an open-minded and friendly team
• numerous opportunities for further education, training and development
• the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
• Employee discounts at all Precise hotels and all Marriott hotels worldwide