Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi offering direct access to Al Wahda Mall, it's a shopper's dream come true. Business travelers can look forward to a state-of-the-art business centre. Holidaymakers will appreciate our convenient city-centre location, first-class health club and spa, and 5 dining options led by prominent and experienced chefs. Its 844 rooms offer great views of Abu Dhabi and the nearby attractions. The iconic Qasr Al Hosn, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre are only short drives away.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate should understand the market trends and have the ability to put together a business plan and supporting action plans.
- Ensure the training of the Spa staff to meet and exceed standards.
- Ability to work with Learning Manager and Designated Trainers to achieve the best possible learning environments for the team.
- The ability to communicate with other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals
- Drive the team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering a dynamic fitness program.
- Achieve the Health Club & Spa annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and program improvement
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Luxury, Spa management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Relevant Field of Study Preferred
- 3-5 years previous Spa & Fitness experience.
- Strong selling and interpersonal skills.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/91511551