We have an exciting opportunity for a Wedding Event Planner – Wedding Specialist to join our Events team. We are looking for a passionate team player with time management and organization skills
Previous UAE experience in five-star luxury properties and strong knowledge of the market would be an advantage. This position handles all social events and wedding requests for the hotel. We expect you to have a strong grip on weddings and wedding trends.
- Discuss and plan the scope of the wedding event, including the time, location, and cost with the client
- Conferring with clients to discuss wedding details, including entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences.
- Inspect the venues to ensure that they meet the couples' requirements
- Deal with any difficulties that occur before, during, and after the event, making sure things go smoothly
- Coordinate additional services such as rooms for the couple and guests, transportation, and catering
- Monitor wedding event activities to ensure that the couple and guests are satisfied
- Review wedding event bills and approve vendor payments
- Conducting initial consultations with clients to discuss the wedding packages available, the type of wedding desired, and their wedding budget.
- Scheduling meetings with clients to tour suitable wedding venues and meet with vendors, such as florists, photographers, caterers, bakers, and invitation designers.
- Negotiating contracts with selected vendors and making payments as required.
- Ensuring that wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, as well as wedding programs and place cards, are printed on time.
- Arranging for necessary wedding supplies and equipment to be transported to the wedding venue promptly.
- Ensuring that clients' wedding gifts and personal property are packed away and secured in an assigned vehicle or storage room.
- Monitoring all wedding-day activities to ensure that everything runs smoothly
·Minimum of two-year experience in a similar role at a 5 star hotel related to wedding planning and execution.
·Ability to plan and deliver against hard and fast deadlines
·Creative problem solver and Comfortable with travel
·Solid knowledge of the UAE market and experience with the luxury segment.
·University Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
·Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
·Experience providing exemplary customer service under pressure
·Excellent time management and organization skills
·Time management and organization skills
·Knowledge of color, design, and current trends: Expertise in color, music, and flowers are needed as well.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/91965558