Das Hotel Fraser Suites Hamburg befindet sich in einer der angesehensten Gegenden der Stadt, wo die
Eleganz der Neuer Wall Einkaufsstraße, die Energie der Hafen City und die Geschichte des Weltkulturerbes
Speicherstadt aufeinander treffen. Unsere Gäste stellen schnell fest, dass hier Geschichte, Kultur, Unternehmertum und die Künste nur wenige Schritte von ihrer luxuriösen Unterkunft entfernt zu finden sind.
Dieses 5 Sterne Luxushotel befindet sich im Gebäude der historischen Oberfinanzdirektion, den ehemaligen
Büros von Hamburgs Steuerbehörde und im Herzen der Hansestadt. Alle 154 Zimmer und Suiten sind so
gestaltet worden, dass sie einen entspannten und eleganten Aufenthalt ermöglichen. Die Außenfassade sowie
viele Teile des Innenraums sind denkmalgeschützt, da es sich bei dem Gebäude um eines der berühmtesten
Häuser in Hamburg handelt.
As our Senior Sales Manager – your primary focus will be to develop and grow domestic and international accounts predominantly in the Corporate-, Group MICE-, Consortia and Extended Stay market segments.
As our senior sales specialist, you will initially be responsible for developing New Business by promoting Fraser Suites Hamburg as the new luxury hotel of choice in Hamburg for High Net worth travelers. With exceptional local knowledge & contacts within the region you will undertake extensive travel in order to meet key accounts, develop and qualify potential accounts, participate in road shows and regional travel exhibitions in order to grow the portfolio of accounts. You will also undertake regular Account Management activities such as hosting fam-trips, arranging client visits to Fraser Suites Hamburg and liaising with travel managers.
You will work closely with our Director of Sales & Marketing Germany on a day to day basis in order to support the implementation of the wider Fraser Suites Hamburg Sales strategy. This will include undertaking other management responsibilities in the team during their absence to ensure the sales team achieve weekly targets and secure new business across all market segments operating at the luxury end of the market to grow market share, average rate and REVPAR across the business.
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Achieving a weekly / monthly KPI’s and new accounts
- Target-driven towards individual and hotel’s revenue target
- To be proactive with locating new business through the appropriate media
- To provide basic selling techniques training and support to the team in Hamburg
- To act as a role model to the rest of the Team at Fraser Suites Hamburg
- To be able to negotiate effectively to achieve an overall high ADR
- Responsible for proactively driving revenue and securing business
- Representation of Frasers Hospitality on sales meetings, in-house events, exhibitions, conferencesand networking events
- To maintain an open and frequent communication between other departments and other properties
- To optimize room utilization by assessing the demand and supply for accommodation
- To manage special projects under the direction of Director of Sales of Marketing Germany
- As the role develops and grows you will be expected to play an active role in the formulation of the annual sales budget for the hotel, from which you will regularly report on business trends, performance, revenue and costs against the P&L
- To assist in ensuring efficient administration of the department is taking place to support all sales activities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Min. 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in a similar capacity of hotel who sees him or herself in the next senior sales position
- Business- or Hospitality related degree (ie Bsc Hotel / Tourism Management)
- Candidates must have previous experience working at the Luxury end of the market as a Sales Manager or Senior Sales Manager
- In depth knowledge of the MICE, Group, Corporate, Consortia industry
- In depth knowledge of online providers and Social Media
- Some knowledge of the serviced apartment industry
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills a must including a fluent level of spoken and written English and German
- Candidate should be well networked in the local market, luxury hotel- & travel trade industry
If you would like to live our company values: Commitment, Progressiv, Real and Respectul we are more than happy to receive your full application with your C.V. in English, motivation letter, possible starting date and your salary expectations.