A Cluster Finance Director will ensure the Cluster Hotel Teams work together to produce forecasts and budgets and report on them regularly to Finance and General Management.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Finance Director, you will ensure the Cluster Hotel Teams work together to produce forecast and budgets and report on them regularly to Finance and General Management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the Cluster Hotels' Teams prepare and provide month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Managers to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the Cluster Hotel
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Hold monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel Team
- Comply with Hilton policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Manage the hotels' relationships within the Cluster to ensure excellent service by providing quality input such as the accurate and timely processing of invoices, banking and payroll transactions
- Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed of all cluster hotels controlled accounts and explain all balances even if reconciled elsewhere
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Finance Director serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of commercial business, specially as it relates to hotel management
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!