The Leading Hotels of the World is looking for an addition to complete the team. This exciting position has been created to assist the Frankfurt Sales team. The position can be either Home-office based in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich or within our Regional Office in Frankfurt am Main.
Are you eager ...
Motivated to handle the following?
• Provide personalized and strategic account management for Direct Corporate accounts
• Execute business development strategies to grow LHW penetration of German Direct Corporate accounts
• Work collaboratively with other LHW offices to ensure strategic and procedural alignment
• Manage own travel and successfully set up and expedite direct and collaborative sales calls
• Plan events for member hotels
Ready to join LHW? That is what we want from you:
Please provide us with your meaningful online application in English together with an indication of your salary expectations and start date.
Should questions arise or occur, please contact our HR Team via phone or email:
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. is the largest luxury hospitality organization in the world, representing over 430 of the finest hotels, resorts and spas in over 80 countries. Its mission is to curate and champion an exclusive collection of independent properties, including grand palaces and intimate city hideaways, luxury tent enclaves and expansive self-contained resorts. Established in 1928 by several influential and forward-thinking European hoteliers, it started with 38 initial members. Its loyal customers demand levels of quality they have come to expect of the brand, while seeking authentic and enriching travel experiences. Leading Hotel members are utterly unique and boldly independent. To be considered for inclusion, a hotel must adhere to strict quality standards and master the art of extraordinary hospitality.
For further information about The Leading Hotels of the World please visit our website www.lhw.com .